Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Rainmaker
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to see it in theatres when it's out. It looks interesting. I think comic book/video game movies are fun if they're done the right way. Anyone else going to see this movie?

·
Banned
4,462 Posts
Comic book movies have been the best movies coming out recently such as spiderman 1 and 2,x-men 1 and 2 ,sin city, and now batman. I hope the good comic book movie trend keeps going. :banana

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
The movie looks cool. I was a big Marvel comics fan as a kid (I still have the comics boxed up), and while the FF weren't one of my favorites like Spidey, they were up there. If done right, it could be cool. I just hope it's closer to Spidey and the X-Men than it is to the Hulk, which was really disappointing.

Brian

·
Rainmaker
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw the movie today.... it was okay, entertaining. Not disappointing but not something I'll see again while its in the theatres.

·
Registered
91 Posts
ghostgurl said:
I can't wait to see it. I'm looking foward to seeing Chris Evans as the Human Torch. :popcorn
I'm looking foward to seeing Jessica Alba as ... I'm just looking foward to seeing Jessica Alba.

·
Registered
742 Posts
i think i am going to check it out, it looks interesting and jessica alba is in :mushy

·
Rainmaker
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
missnat84 said:
Looking forward to seeing this,i also want to see the new King Kong film.
Oh yeah, I saw a trailer of King Kong when I went to see Fantastic Four. It looks interesting. I think Peter Jackson directed it?

·
Rainmaker
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wituckius said:
Well, Fantastic Four has gotten horrible reviews so far.
I'm not surprised. It was enjoyable but nothing that really wowed me. :stu

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Critics seldom know what they're talking about. They see so many movies that they can't help but tear it to pieces.

I saw F4 yesterday and found it enjoyable entertainment. That is all it is meant to be (aside from a big money-maker).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts