1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like Family guy best, what about U? :popcorn

·
4,175 Posts
South Park is the only good one in the bunch. The Simpsons used to be good.

Oh, Futurama is pretty good. I forgot that one.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup i used to watch Simpsons all the time but it got really old... Family guy is seriously the finniest show ever

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kirbykirbykirby said:
FAMILY GUY! When I was fifteen I could recite the next few lines if you gave me a quote. I have all the DVD's and I used to watch at least 4 episodes a day.
The Simpsons is just retarded, it's not funny. All the jokes are about stupidity.
Southpark's okay if you can get over the crappy animation and the hidden political messages.
:agree :nw Family guy

Its a shame Fox took it off the network for a while.. i dont understand... and they dont seem to be making any more :(

But thank God it is so funny i can watch the elder episodes many times over.

Simpsons was funny but then it just keeps repeating the same jokes. it is after all 14-15 years old.

I dont find South Park really funny. I just dont.

Futurama is not really haha funny. It is interesting and a good way to relax but nowhere as funny as Family Guy.

I am really excited about the new one 'American Dad' coming this year!

:thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
I love the Simpsons. Especially, the older episodes. There's a lot of good stuff in there. As for the Simpsons now, I think they've pretty much burnt out. Nevertheless, they remain my favorite.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I like Family Guy.

The Simpsons is getting really old after 16 years. Futurama is OK. South Park, well, it's funny the first time you watch it, but seeing some crudely-drawn kids swear a lot gets very boring very fast.

·
Registered
318 Posts
South Park or Simpsons

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I chose the simpsons, you can't beat them.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kirbykirbykirby said:
Zephyr said:
Family Guy always seemed like a weak rewrite of The Simpsons to me.
Peter: "Women are not people. They are devices created by the lord Jesus Christ for our pleasure."
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
South Park

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've actually never seen Family Guy or Futurama. I've never liked the Simpsons. I think South Park is absolutely hilarious, though! :lol

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
I only like South Park, I don't watch it much though, but some of the episodes are just hilarious, like the michael jackson episode.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
raalka said:
I've actually never seen Family Guy or Futurama. I've never liked the Simpsons. I think South Park is absolutely hilarious, though! :lol
Never watched family guy :b u gotta catch it sometime, ull be hooked

1 - 20 of 51 Posts