Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm super cynical and negative about most anything.

My grades this semester were A, B, B, F. A nice solid fat F.

Now what makes it positive thinking for me is a really don't give a ****. It is over. I tried. I'll take it again next semester and already know most the material. So it is nice for me to be able to think positive and not feel like my life is ruined over a dumb grade :)

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Been in your position many a time at uni, and tackled it the same way. Learned from my mistakes the first time around the didn't make them again the next time. It's the best way to look at it instead of dwelling on the negatives and telling yourself you are not good enough, because you know you are.

Good luck next time around, you will get through it with flying colours :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
that happened to me freshman yr. i generally got really good grades in high school and my overall was a 3.2 . i did okay freshman yr but i got an f in one of my classes. i was really pissed and negative about it but eventually i was like w/e it was hard and the teacher sucked. i just retook it and got a b later.

·
kawaii neko chan
52 Posts
I know how that feels too, it's actually not so bad, because you're still young and can always repeat it again. I just took a summer school course and ended up doing fine. Yay :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was looking through my old posts and saw this. Would like to state that I took the class again with a different prof. and did not buy the book and skipped at least 80% of the classes and got an A.

Booyah

·
World Experimenter
724 Posts
Go for it. I have been at somewhat a similar position, and couldn't even repeat it and kept dwelling on it, ahh that was pointless. And I have a friend who has failed the same subject like 3 times now, but she's still trying. So keep going!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts