Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
yes, everyone on fb/myspace definitely thinks every photo they post is for their very own magazine cover. you just have to realize that most of those ppl are just trying impress everyone and/or get attention, its almost like an online throwback to high school. i have a fb w/ about 130ish friends. some i grew up w/, some i just met, some i went to school w/, some i hung out w/, some i worked w/ etc. but to be honest i really only use it just to chat w/ maybe a handful of my friends/family. lol and i got hooked on that mafia wars game. and some of the quizess are fun to do if you have some down time. and dont take them seriously.

but in the end it is just some void for MOST, not all, ppl to make themselves feel important in todays fast paced environment. i recently started deleting ppl who update their status every ten minutes talking about "omg, how wasted were we last nite" it gets annoying. plus even after deleting my ex, i still see her in every pic becuz we have the same friends. so yea, it can get annoying seeing everyone trying to be so glib.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.