Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I created a fake facebook account, no indication that it's really me. I logged in and saw a list of "People You May Know." I see people that I do know but I never visited their facebook. I see some people who are friends of people I visited. BUT I See PEOPLE WHO I NEVER VISITED THEIR FRIEND'S PAGES. WTH?? Can Someone Explain this???? Even if they searched my name, it wouldn't make sense because I created a FAKE name. I Am sure that a lot of these people DID NOT search my name. I have my email on contact on my page. That's all. I don't know how anyone would get this information. What the hell....

·
Channel 13 Said Im A Punk
513 Posts
the government. they keep tabs on us. the government pays the facebook company money to give us little reminders that nothing goes unnoticed.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I don't understand it either.

Someone keeps popping up on mine, he doesn't have any mutual friends, or friends of friends, he's only got 6 friends on his profile and doesn't even live in the same country as me or any country I have EVER visited lmao...

what do you need a fake facebook account for though? :p

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
I think it's through the email address. Even if you don't let facebook search your email for contacts, others let their email get searched and if your email is with them Facebook can link them to you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was just thinking similar stuff the other day. I notice that after googling about something I end up seeing ads that go along with it on yahoo and facebook.... dun dun dun dunnn!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts