Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Top 5 Poster
6,051 Posts
the brain is so ****ing flawed

It makes many thing in the past look good, when they really were not! I hate that
Things were always tough,

·
Registered
84 Posts
It's not good to live in the past my friend; you cannot make a new beginning but you can make a better ending.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I'm pretty sure I repressed most of my childhood...

I can't remember anything from back then, in fact I can remember being a baby (to some degree) but not a child...

Hmm, I'm seriously mess up, eh?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nostalgia can be poisonous.

But yes, it's natural to have that after high school. I did, and a lot of my friends did too. What's weird is, now that I'm about to be 25, I'm nostalgic for that golden time right after high school.

And in high school, I was often nostalgic for middle school (especially when my mom started spending all her time with her boyfriend and I had to work and help pay for a lot of stuff. She spent so much time over there that she totally forgot about things like water and power).

But, don't let it get you too bogged down. The past is in the past. There's no getting it back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.