Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
4 + 1 = MOO
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's what I've been told basically all my life.

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
my name is just a fancy dream

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I graduate in 2010

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
My screen name doesn't mean anything. I just made it up because when I was signing up for this forum, I wasn't really in the mood to sit and think of something creative and thoughtful. So I resigned myself to just typing in the first thing that popped into my head. Don't ask me why "PickleNose" popped into my head because I have no idea. My mind is random like that so maybe, in some bizarre way, my user name reflects who I am far better than I could have imagined at the moment. My nose isn't big like a pickle but I also meant no offense to anyone. I like noses of all shapes and sizes and I didn't mean that anyone should be ashamed of their nose.

·
Lost
275 Posts
My favourite song by the Yeah Yeah Yeah's.

·
Banned
322 Posts
I would liked to have picked 'Cobalt', which is the screen name I started using for most things after I found the pseudonym I was using before that to be taken on one site.

But 'Cobalt' was already taken here, so I found another random word I thought was quite good as words go, and used that instead.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
My user name comes from my Unreal Tournament days, I use to have a friend named Pig Licker, I just tweaked it a bit. I actually prefer my other user name I normally use, I've thought of switching to it but people know me well enough now by this one so...

·
making awesome awesomer
587 Posts
this is the link i got it from
the no is obviously in english but sturm und drang is german for storm and stress. It basically means no turmoil. I got it from project runway :hide

·
Registered
760 Posts
Well I actually first signed up way back in 2005 with the name Haz1982. Haz being my nickname and 82 yr of birth. I found that too much of a giveaway and was worried someone would know who I was (and felt self conscious about it).

I logged back on a month ago but since you couldn't change your name I made a new account and thus named myself Makaveli, which is an alias for the late great Tupac Shakur who is a rapper.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts