Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,462 Posts
She wasn't really possessed. She was schizophrenic and they used medieval methods to try and "cure" her. They killed her using ignorance and the pope condoned it so I hear. It's a disgrace to her memory to make it seem as if she really was possessed. But I'll probably watch it anyway. :b

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wituckius said:
She wasn't really possessed. She was schizophrenic and they used medieval methods to try and "cure" her. They killed her using ignorance and the pope condoned it so I hear. It's a disgrace to her memory to make it seem as if she really was possessed. But I'll probably watch it anyway. :b
Yeah that's what I thought the "possession" might have really been; either that or some sort of brain tumor ... I don't really see horror movies, but the based on a true story part just kind of got me a little nervous. I don't want to be paranoid about getting possessed by a demon.

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
BTW I want to see this movie, if the reviews are any good. It's either a creepy look into the world of demonic possession or it's a fascinating look into the world of schizophrenic psychosis. Either way I'm hooked!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts