Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidently took the wrong medicine when i was about to go to sleep (it was my adhd meds) and I havent slept tonight. My mom is going to be super pissed if she finds out and probably think im abusing my medicine which im not, so what can i use as an excuse besides doing homework (I finished all of mine early sunday)... Nightmares is all I can think of that woke me up early... ?? shes in the other room exercising i dont have much time

·
serious
340 Posts
Say you were chatting to a hot girl / boy . Parents love that ;)

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
You shouldn't need to make anything up. Just tell them you couldn't sleep very well because you had a lot on your mind. Then if they keep asking for more info just tell them the truth: I accidentally took my ADHD med before bed and it kept me up. Don't make a big deal out of it and I doubt they will either. If they do, just simply tell them that it wouldn't make any sense for you to do this on purpose - as most people want to be able to sleep.

·
MEAT POPSICLE
857 Posts
^ agree. Telling the truth should be the first thought, not an after thought. You made a simple mistake thats all :) it will be fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts