·
Registered
928 Posts
This baby to come out. LOL.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Boy is that ever true!
Just like John Lennon said: "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans"

Nevertheless, I myself am waiting to pay off all my debts. If everything goes according to plan, I should be 100% debt-free by the end of this year.

In more immediate/trivial matters, I'm waiting for the tide and current to go up so I can drive to the beach (despite having free time NOW! Who knows when the current will make good waves).

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I've been waiting all my life for this thread...

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
Waiting for when I start a college program in... 19 days.

Also waiting to hear back about another job for September...

The waiting game, to put it bluntly, sucks.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I waiting for the day I figure out exactly what I am going to do, being a 2nd year college student with no idea what to do, not to mention I have never been on my own for even one day, I have no credit, no real bank account, no job history, no network of people to rely on for help, since part of being sucessful seems to include knowing a few people, and no skills whatsoever, I could go on but I will stop there, you get the idea, I might of well have just locked myself up in a cave at age 12 because I have made no progress for anything at all, except for my permit, I did get that. Guess I am good for soemthing.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
In one thread we were born to be something and now here we are waiting for something, damn this life thing is such tedious business. :fall

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know what I'm waiting for - that's just it - I'm waiting for something to save me,yes I know I should do that for myself. I just don't have the capability. I'm not a strong person.

·
fellow human
2,074 Posts
I'm waiting for a few things. I'm waiting for this recession to end so companies start hiring entry-level personal again. I'm also waiting (proactively) to finish this windows programming book I'm reading so I can fulfill my lifelong dream of making a usable windows program. I'm waiting for the right moment to leave my house that I haven't left in a week. I'm waiting for nightfall. I'm waiting for my phone to ring with someone offering an interview. I'm waiting for someone to say that it's all going to be okay, and that I still have some shot at life, and that it's not completely unsalvageable. I'm waiting for someone to acknowledge my brilliance. I'm waiting for someone to compliment me. I'm waiting to see if a cute female is going to move into the house next door. I'm waiting for the cobwebs in my head to clear away. That's all I can think of right now.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Waiting to graduate college, waiting to find my dream job, then waiting for my future husband to appear. Where are you?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Waiting for the day when I will know exactly what I want out of life and how to achive it. A day when I wake up not dreading living through another day. A day without depression. A day where I find a job that I am happy with. A day when I meet someone.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm waiting for my neighbors to go back inside so I can go out and get the mail. :hide
OMG, I thought I was the only person in the world who did that!!! LOL

Short term, I'm waiting for my vacation time, sick of working.

Long term, I am waiting to find out what the point of my life is supposed to be (I think I have a very LOOONG wait ahead of me for that one! :lol)

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
OMG, I thought I was the only person in the world who did that!!! LOL
Sometimes I'll step outside and start walking, thinking the coast is clear, only to realize there's someone around I couldn't see or hear, and then I'll actually rush back inside as long as they're not looking in my direction. It's kind of ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I'm waiting for the time the I get a car(and learn how to drive), and for when I get my own apartment where I can just be at peace and do whatver I want, and be on my own

1 - 20 of 20 Posts