Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Striaght Edge
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.. I have this problem (or a good thing idk). I find every girl pretty and attractive. It doesn't mean that I find every girl beautiful but I dig a lot on a girl's looks and find out the positives.

As a result, no girl is unattractive to me. I'm attracted to all types of girls. I don't know if its a problem.

Anyway, I prefer girls with glasses as the most hottest. I have a 'thing' towards girls who wear glasses, especially with rectangular black frames. :p

·
Warm Body
659 Posts
Um, sorry if I sound creepy but I can relate, lol. I see all of Western and mixed guys attractive, lol. But Im picky, they just attractive for me to see, not to be smt more than friends :D

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
I agree with you on the glasses thing.

Anyway that's just the way some people are. Some have low standards some have high standards. Maybe you should try masturbating more often. That way you won't be as horny and maybe you'll find more girls unattractive.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
i have this syndrome too bro.. its driving me crazy! :mum

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
You haven't met all of us....

I can relate, though. I find most guys attractive. That's not to say I'm attracted to them, I usually need to get to know them for that.

·
There And Back Again
4,785 Posts
It's not a bad thing,it's a rare thing.

I also have it :-D.

·
Winter is coming
2,650 Posts
Yeh I find most girls attractive too. Maybe I'm just desperate lol

·
Villain in glasses
3,511 Posts
I find 3/4 of females around my age physically attractive, haven't met anybody who's personality I like, then again I don't know many girls or many people for that matter, I am kind of pathetic.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Hi.. I have this problem (or a good thing idk). I find every girl pretty and attractive. It doesn't mean that I find every girl beautiful but I dig a lot on a girl's looks and find out the positives.

As a result, no girl is unattractive to me. I'm attracted to all types of girls. I don't know if its a problem.

Anyway, I prefer girls with glasses as the most hottest. I have a 'thing' towards girls who wear glasses, especially with rectangular black frames. :p
hormones playing tricks on us

·
La Vie En Rose
1,673 Posts
It's definitely not a problem, it's important to be able to appreciate the beauty in things without feeling like you are settling. I'm the same - I find many guys attractive, although there are definitely people I don't find physically attractive but I don't have a type. Many may attract the eyes but very rarely do any guys attract the heart, hence why I saw personality is so key and this obsession with looks is ridiculous. Not to say physical attraction isn't important, but I'd be happier with someone who actually you know, makes me laugh or somehow encourages me to grow as a person.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
That's a good thing! At least you can now not be prejudice about looks and judge girls on their personalities instead.

·
Banned
3,781 Posts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts