Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flowers don't just have to be for women. :p It can be for men too. I am planning to give my dad a bouquet of flowers for Father's Day and other gifts too of course.

·
6,040 Posts
If he likes flowers, you should.

I like to offer flowers but I would not like to receive. I have yet to hear of any man receiving any flowers in here. Plus, I prefer something that is useful instead of decoration.

However if it would be from my hypothetical girlfriend and it would not be in public, I guess I would find it cute.

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
It's a good idea if he is fond of flowers. I am sure he will be delighted.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Personally, I would be very weirded out if someone were to give me flowers. I'd have no clue what to do with them... they'd probably end up in the trash :lol

·
Woman-&#
314 Posts

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Have you given him flowers previously?

·
Woman-&#
314 Posts

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,377 Posts
I like the look of flowers but I feel sad because they belong in the ground, you know. I like seeing them outside like daffodils and bluebells and stuff.

(can feel sympathy for a broken pencil.)

·
Woman-&#
314 Posts

·
Woman-&#
314 Posts

·
Soothsayer
4,756 Posts
Whoops, I think we hijacked this thread... >.>
Oh my.

It was an accident. I swear. Yes. *cough*

Men like flowers too. At least some do. Like me. I appreciate the thought put into it. I remember my sister brought flowers over. It was my birthday. I was kind of excited. (ohh someone got me flowers.) Nope. She said it was for our grandma. (wtf grandma.) Then made a joke about how I wouldn't want flowers. Everyone had a chuckle. Of course I threw in a fake chuckle as well. I was disappointed. Sure I did get a card but meh.

I wanted those flowers.

·
Woman-&#
314 Posts
It was an accident. I swear. Yes. *cough*

Men like flowers too. At least some do. Like me.
Hmm... it's okay. I don't think they noticed. So where were we? Oh yes...!

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,377 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Ooonly if your father has shown some actual interest in flowers.

I would be like "eehhhhh okay o_O, flowers. That's nice" if someone were to gift me a bouquet.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts