Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do girls like choclates more than boys do?
I used to eat a lot when I had my first crush...
do u agree,if yes or no then why???

·
Penguin
4,506 Posts
Pfft, I buy women chocolates, they give me a look of disdain that suggests they would have preferred jewelry - I eat chocolates, I win.

I don't think girls prefer chocolate, I think everyone loves chocolate, however I think I read in some feminist article that men prefer chocolate in bar form (the feminist asserted this was because of it's phallic nature because men have cuboid penises) and that women prefer small chocolates, like in selection boxes (and that apparently also had some deep meaning, which I forget).

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I highly doubt women actually like chocolate more than men do. I suspect it has more to do with advertising/it being a bad girly movie cliche. Maybe advertising companies tried to offer men a cheaper alternative to jewelry to give their spouses on Valentine's Day. :b

Pfft, I buy women chocolates, they give me a look of disdain that suggests they would have preferred jewelry - I eat chocolates, I win.

I don't think girls prefer chocolate, I think everyone loves chocolate, however I think I read in some feminist article that men prefer chocolate in bar form (the feminist asserted this was because of it's phallic nature because men have cuboid penises) and that women prefer small chocolates, like in selection boxes (and that apparently also hadsome deep meaning, which I forget).
I sincerely hope that was intentional. :lol

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi

Why do some people like to make such threads more than others do?
I used to make a lot of silly threads when I had my first account...
do u agree, if a black and white answer then why???
Well I have no idea about why others do..but I do coz I love to know whether wat I feel is right or wrong...this is normally a general discussion..i still love doing it.:D.

·
∞
742 Posts

I don't think girls prefer chocolate, I think everyone loves chocolate, however I think I read in some feminist article that men prefer chocolate in bar form (the feminist asserted this was because of it's phallic nature because men have cuboid penises) and that women prefer small chocolates, like in selection boxes (and that apparently also had some deep meaning, which I forget).
I need this source.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.