Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am depresed and tired all the time due to social anxiety, i have no interactions with my family and my small group of friends any more as i lock myself up in my room as soon as i get home. i either doss about on my laptop on youtube or i listen to music and draw something just to distract me from all the anxiety thoughts. second option helps me out alot as i feel i'm accomplishing something when doing it but lately because i am so tired all the time its a real struggle to pick up my pencil. i want to go ahead with selling my art in the future but i just can't see it happening, even that scares me. i hardly go to my sixth form classes anymore as i just don't see the point in it.
if it wasn't for sixth form i would just draw all day instead, the only thing that makes me happy at the moment.

·
Chained to my destiny
414 Posts
Drawing makes me happy too..Its the only thing that gives me some kind of an identity. But its slowly fading into the background as I grow older.

What is a sixth form class?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Creating art can be a great way to deal with/work through anxiety and mental health issues in general. Your drawings are really good, especially the Ellie one and the abstract ones. You've definitely got a talent (though you should probably go to school too).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts