Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Phoenix
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, because I suck at reading the opposite sex, I have to ask questions as to whether or not I'm being hit on. I went to a friend's birthday party last night, and I'm pretty sure the birthday girl was hitting on me. For one, she was poking me...a LOT, and I'm fairly certain I'm the guy she was poking. Not to mention she kept making quick glances in my direction. I think the giveaway though is when she asked me if I wanted to move in with her for the summer rather than go back to my ****ty slum-hole of a town.

What's more, my hometown is actually bad enough to where I don't want to move back and am considering it. Of course, my SA has me in a complete and total tailspin as to whether or not I'm comfortable with this whole situation...If it turns out she IS attracted to me, should I feel bad about moving in? I mean, I feel as though I would simply be using her as a way of getting out of having to go back home.

Afterthought: What do you do when you're on the fence about being interested yourself? I'll say I don't know I'm really into her, but I think I could perhaps entertain the possibility

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Oh yeah, you should go for it, but in your own way. No need to be aggressive, just be chill about it.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Yeah, you should get to know her. Are you attracted to her? Don't just do it cause she likes you.

·
The Phoenix
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honestly, I've been kinda questioning that before she even started hitting on me. I kept going back and forth between, "Yes I am attracted," And, "no, I'm not" But it has never been solid in either direction

1 - 5 of 5 Posts