·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats your favorite?

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Guru got me through the summer of 07. I would stay out til 2 at least 3 weeknights, which is cool except for the fact I had to get up at 5:30 for work.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
starbucks venti iced mocha. not an energy drink but it has enough caffeine to give you energy

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
Red Bull. Never had anything else. Gets the job done just fine and I think it tastes good.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
I buy a SoBe Green Tea now and then. I dunno if I really consider it an energy drink, but I like the taste.

·
Registered
405 Posts
They found traces of cocaine in redbull in a couple countries if I remember correctly
Keyword is traces (less than a microgram) in Red Bull Cola sold in Germany, which uses decocainised coca leaves as a flavouring. Obviously the process is not perfectly efficient, but this really wasn't sufficient to warrant the interest it received.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
Amp Relaunch. Tastes exactly like orange soda, and not like "energy drink."

·
Registered
718 Posts
Ripped Fuel...just kidding!

Cordial/Juice/Water

Although I occasionally drink Gatorade when exercising or in really hot weather as I tend to get sick from dehydration more easily due to low bp. I have natural herbal energy tablets I take sometimes too...Astress-X Compound.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
Never tried any. No one would want to be around me after I ingested massive amounts of caffiene. I'm hyper enough as it is...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Not big into them, they can make me kinda shaky, but the only ones I ever had that tasted any good were the original Mountain Dew Amp and the red Amp. Yumm.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts