Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here feel emotionally confused let me give you some examples....... i wanna make friends but because my anxiety i struggle, and when i do meet someone especially women i start to get very close and expect the same back when i should just kick back and let things flow easy and play hard to get or be friends, but i get so confused as to what i'm meant to do or act like that i lose it completely and end up doing the wrong thing like either end up burning a bridge or get too close and give too much attention and expect the same back, and when they don't recipricate i get angry. how do i just be normal like everyone else who can maintain relationships and be normal around and with peolpe. as soon as i meet a girl i fall for her staright away without getting to know her why does that happen, i don't know even know what kinda girlfriend i want or even if i want one, it's so confusing. also i don't know what to say to them sometimes because i'm so scared of saying the wrong thing even if it isn't a bad thing to say

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
I get like that all the time. I don't know when to push or pull back in a friendship (don't even get me started about girls I like...). It seems like most people I meet (my age or not) just aren't looking for close friends, so whenever I want to get closer they pull back like I crossed some sort of line. It sucks so bad not having any close friends :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts