you'll make the same amount of money btw

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I refuse to choose.

·
back to fantasyland
1,386 Posts
Sports obviously easy pick. The actual sport to choose is harder.Can't do cricket because you have to occasionally visit India. Rugby league ruled out because of injuries and a salary cap restricting money I can earn. Tennis or golf only real options golf probably wins because you can play it for more years

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
Sports obviously easy pick. The actual sport to choose is harder.Can't do cricket because you have to occasionally visit India. Rugby league ruled out because of injuries and a salary cap restricting money I can earn. Tennis or golf only real options golf probably wins because you can play it for more years
Holy ****, dude. lol.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
smartest person in the world for "some subject". that'd be hella awesome, to know and be able to give that knowledge. as far as isolation, i'm already living that, so being smartest would've been tight.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
UFC/MMA welterweight champ!!

i would love to get payed to fight. would be a dream come true

·
Registered
517 Posts
If I'm making the same amount of money than screw it, I want to be the best damn thumb wrestler in the world. I don't think it would be too stressful...

·
Registered
4,646 Posts

So you'll pull out of a glorious career in cricket just because you have to visit India for like 1 month out of a year?! Wow! The hate is strong with this one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts