Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant eat in public when im not with my famlly and especially in school so i have to wait when i get home to eat

do you have this to?

·
Banned
1,707 Posts
I used to. I would hide in corners where others couldn't see in order to eat or else I'd just go hungry. Fast track 10 years - I eventually got over it for the most part, but I still don't like to eat in certain settings if it's too brightly lit or there are too many people or while I'm walking down the street.

·
Banned
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i used to. I would hide in corners where others couldn't see in order to eat or else i'd just go hungry. Fast track 10 years - i eventually got over it for the most part, but i still don't like to eat in certain settings if it's too brightly lit or there are too many people or while i'm walking down the street.
good to know

·
Registered
229 Posts
I stopped eating lunch at school in 6th grade and haven't since then. I starve all day until I get home and can eat in the afternoon. Every now and then I have a class or two where I can sneak and eat snacks so that would tie me over sometimes until I got home. But my senior year a friend of mine had a car and we used to leave and go out to lunch so I was able to eat that one year. Lol. It was so uncomfortable being in a crowded cafeteria feeling like everyone was watching you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts