Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Starlight and moonbeams
20,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is all related. Over the past three years, I've been suffering from facial pressure, allergies, runny noses, constant recurring ear infections, sinus problems, and ringing and hissing in the ears. So far, I've had three times today that I heard ringing (it's not ongoing, but when it happens, it lasts for about 30 seconds and then stops for a while.) I think it's related to anxiety, because stress seems to trigger it.

I hate it. If this keeps up, I'm going to go crazy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Grinding your teeth?

Some of your ear (and maybe also facial) problems could be caused by you grinding your teeth while sleeping... Stress can cause it, it's quite common among for example students when doing their master thesis.

I think you could consult your dentist...

·
Fun...Fluid...Formidable
7,158 Posts
If you havent' already stop eating diary. Then stop eating fluffy carbs like bread and pasta. These two foods cause lots of mucus and literally clogs your system. The harder and courser the bread the better you eat, the better it is. This eliminated all my daily sinus pressure. I was going crazy also.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
The only symptom I know how to solve with virtual certainty is the runny nose. Ipratropium bromide nasal spray WILL stop that problem dead in its tracks. This prescription nasal spray's only purpose is to reduce to the amount of secretions produced by mucous membranes. It has no noticeable side effects -- other than an excessively dry nose if you use too much, but then just use less and you'll find the right amount for you. This is a drug that actually WORKS and does so rapidly -- as in you will see a complete change within 30 minutes. I've been using it daily for the last 5 years. My whole family seems to have a genetically defective nose that runs all the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.