Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Microsoft: Showed a bunch of game trailers which is better then sports, sports, tv, tv.

EA: Sports, sports, sports, Ooooo look! Battlefield:Hardline!

Ubisoft: Assassin's Creed Unity. demo looked staged judging from the co-op kills they performed so perfectly, a new Rainbow Six game, awesome if everyone wasn't playing like god-damn call of duty, those swat dudes were dropping like flys.

Nintindo: That new Mario game looks interesting, build your own levels. I'm excited about the new Star Fox, N64 was my favorite.

As for the other games: Dead Island 2, too be honest I thought it was a new trailer for Dying Light soooo caught me off by surprise. Bloodborne is just Dark Souls with a shotgun I bet you. Remake of Grim Fandango, honestly I was hoping for a new Pyschonaut game but people say Grim is an awesome game so I'll keep my eyes out for this.

I was disappointed about no news of a next gen Deus Ex, instead Square showed some Final Fantasy game never released outside of Japan and a Hitman mobile game, two games I don't care about.

So yeah my opinion of E3.

·
Watching you from afar...
207 Posts
Nintendo's really the only company I care about, and I think they put on a good show. Splatoon looks cool, they showed more Smash Bros. Mario Maker looks neat too, but I can't help but feel that it would've been a much bigger hit if it was released 3-4 years ago. I'm sure it'll still sell, but not anything like it would've when New Super Mario Bros was still selling like hotcakes.

Miyamoto also mentioned a new Starfox game is in the pre-developmental stages, and showed Project Guard as well as Giant Robots. I've never really liked any other Star Fox games, but Miyamoto headlining development could get me interested.

Bayonetta 2 looks great, and bundling it with the first one made it a must get in my eyes.

What else.... A flash of Zelda, Yoshi's epic yarn (or whatever they're calling it), Xenoblade, S.T.E.A.M. (which could end up being the best game of the entire show)

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Bloodborne was the only remotely important thing that happened there.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
No Fallout 4, so I don't care.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts