Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone played Dungeon Siege? I'm playing the original first game right now. It's awesome. Memories. <3

I also have the Legends of Aranna expansion pack. =D
Let me know if anyone wants the torrent.

=P

·
:/
957 Posts
What did you think of Dungeon Siege 3? :p lol

I loved the first 2 games, but was more into the Diablo series. The Dungeon Siege games seemed to have a more interesting story and a cool atmosphere/environment. I didn't feel like I was always in a dungeon or cave like most aRPGs).

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Wow I remember playing the first dungeon siege during my summer of 6th grade. It was so addicting and there was lots of cool places to explore. The dungeons were actually challenging and kind creepy at times. And I liked all the different spells you can choose. Then dungeon siege 2 came out and I played the hell out of that. Not sure why most people thought the second one was bad, but I enjoyed it. The soundtrack was epic o.o

Dungeon siege 3 was just ..awful. I didn't like how you couldn't create your own character and you have to choose from four different characters. I wonder why they took that system out? And it was way to short and easy. This one didn't have me immersed like first two :/

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have Dungeon Siege 3 on my laptop complete with my xbox360 USB controller. Fun fun!
I like Dungeon Siege 3 as well. It seems to be on par with the original DS despite the comments on it. It's just my opinion from playing it for an hour.

You might have a point there about the immersion, Tibble. =)

I always have to chuckle when I hear those 'Khurr!' monsters yelling.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I have Dungeon Siege 3 on my laptop complete with my xbox360 USB controller. Fun fun!
I like Dungeon Siege 3 as well. It seems to be on par with the original DS despite the comments on it. It's just my opinion from playing it for an hour.

You might have a point there about the immersion, Tibble. =)

I always have to chuckle when I hear those 'Khurr!' monsters yelling.
Well, everyone has their own opinions I suppose. But as you progress further, you will realize that everything is too linear and there isn't much exploration like in the previous ones. The only thing I really liked about this one was the beautiful graphics.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Never played DS3. The first two games were ok but they seemed to not have that lasting appeal on me. Seemed boring and repetitive to me, if I can remember right.

·
Nope, still not!
3,273 Posts
I fondly remember playing the first game, I can't count the hours I lost playing the online mode in that big desert with the secret pyramids and whatnot... good times!

DS2 was alot of fun too!

DS3... well... let's not even bring that one to discussion xD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts