• Duke Nukem Forever

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • not a fan

Votes: 7 36.8%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
i hope in duke nukem forever you get a 100,000 point bonus for destroying all the cameras in a level. or collecting "NUKEM".

·
I'm a well-wisher..
1,272 Posts
I just hope you all kept your pre-order tickets.

·
Inside my head im free
544 Posts
forever should be releasing soon, looks like it will kick ***.........

·
SAS Member
14,463 Posts
"Shake it, baby."

"Wanna dance?"

*hand over dollar bills*

I can't wait to blow up pig cops with pipe bombs.

*blow it out your ***!* :lol

·
Gun-Shy
55 Posts
Great memories playin the original Duke Nukum 3D (which still had a lot of flat 2D), as obsolete as it is by today's standards, I remember it feeling so much like being right there in that world. Loved the original Quake too, spent hours & hours playing the free shareware levels, and wishing I had the full game with all the levels. Well I finally got them a few weeks ago via Steam during one of their weekend deals, and... there's just no going back after you've been spoiled by CoD: Black Ops, UT3, Mafia2 etc somehow it's just not the same any more :)

·
Newly Optimistic
2,319 Posts
I only play Duke Nukem (the original) and Duke Nukem 2, both of which came out before Duke Nukem 3D made him famous. Take that, you whippersnappers.

·
Inside my head im free
544 Posts
who is he talking to? whats a vent

·
ISFJ
1,472 Posts
The only Nukem I ever played was the old 2D version (awesome, btw) and the 3D version when it was all awesome and new... I remember playing it in the store on a demo pc, and loved it.

These days, I don't play Nukem. I probably won't play Forever *shrugs*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts