Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been offered a job and I'd like to take it. Unfortunately it requires a drug and alcohol test this Thursday. I am a pot smoker and I drink regularly but not dangerously. Firstly I feel this is a major invasion of my privacy and it's rude to test me if they have no reason to suspect. On the other hand I am pretty confident that with a friend's pee I can beat it. But the whole thing has me pretty shaken up, anxious, and feeling like a criminal. =( Anyone else had to deal with this??

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
I've been offered a job and I'd like to take it. Unfortunately it requires a drug and alcohol test this Thursday. I am a pot smoker and I drink regularly but not dangerously. Firstly I feel this is a major invasion of my privacy and it's rude to test me if they have no reason to suspect. On the other hand I am pretty confident that with a friend's pee I can beat it. But the whole thing has me pretty shaken up, anxious, and feeling like a criminal. =( Anyone else had to deal with this??
Yeah a fair bit
One way to pass is
Drink water and lots of it all night and pee is totally clear
Get up in the morning and do the same pee is totally clear keep doing this until a hour before the test then drink 2 iced coffees to put some colour back , try do the test in the arvo as there is more chance of passing than in the morning also never fill the sample from the first bit of your pee wait till the end of it .
With a bit of notice they are passable . No weed till then either and not for a bit after as they some times have to do a retest

The tests pick up on temperature as we'll so if you decide to use someone else's and conceal it you know where make sure it's there for a while to get the correct temp .
Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts