Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Battling anxiety wat else
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all i switched from vyvanse because it was starting to make me sleepy and became inefective unless i took more. Also it caused odd gastro problems. Im now on Dexerdrine 60 MG a day. Dexerdrine 20 MG x 3 Times day. Any review on it? My psych says it is short acting so less insomnia. Vyvanse also was starting to make me more depressed and zombiesh. So far Dexedrine is working very nicely. Im taking the generic form.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hello all i switched from vyvanse because it was starting to make me sleepy and became inefective unless i took more. Also it caused odd gastro problems. Im now on Dexerdrine 60 MG a day. Dexerdrine 20 MG x 3 Times day. Any review on it? My psych it is short acting so less insomnia. Vyvanse also was starting to make me more depressed and zombiesh. So far Dexedrine is working very nicely. Im taking the generic form.
Let us know how it goes after the two week point, just wondering how fast tolerance builds up with Dex, imagine it's abut the same as addy: euhporic/wired initial statup side effect goes away after a few days, but still helps out with add symptoms even if it's sometimes not noticeable .

I'm curious abut dex, but doing alright with addy as of now (6 weeks).

·
Battling anxiety wat else
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far there has been a huge shortage on dexerdrine it was a pain to get a pharmacy who had it in stock. Anyways the medication is working very well and no gastro problems like with vyvanse. I also love how this medication kicks in faster and doesnt last forever like vyvanse. After 6-10 hours i would feel like it was in my system so i could not sleep yet i was fatigued. So far medication is working nicely. And effects are very similar to adderall and vyvanse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts