Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a weird dream overnight. I dreamt this guy was walking around a crowded city carrying a hand gun shooting random people. I seen he shot this one person and I can see his blood splatter all over the street. This seen is me looking up from the air. Then I was in a front of a crowded store when he tried to enter. The workers told him he couldn't enter, but he did anyone. I told everyone to follow me to get out of the store. Then we all got out of the store. Then we were in a parking lot. I was talking with a lady about this. I had a car in the dream and it was some kind of black luxury car. I had a remote for it to get into it. I told the lady goodbye and she compliment me for driving such a fine car. The car was fully loaded. It even had voice recognition to run everything. I ended up driving away in it.

·
Registered
10,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol No

It wasn't a sports car. It was a luxury car that an old rich goat would drive.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
That happened to me for a little bit after I started playing the Godfather video game. Then again I have a habit of incorporating video games into my dreams if I spend a lot of time playing them.

·
SAS Member
31,285 Posts
Interesting. Several years ago I dreamed I was in a book store reading magazines and a couple guys came in and shot me. It made me a tad nervous because sometimes my dreams have come true.

·
Banned
448 Posts
I've had those kind of dreams before. Being shot, or involved in some kind of robbery or hostage situation. I used to have very violent dreams.

Copper, I read your post where you said that you often dream of being in cities. I have those a lot. I'm always dreaming of being in some kind of city and it's usually a place I've never been. Sometimes it's a mix of different cities and sometimes it's a really futuristic looking city. I wonder what it means?

·
Registered
10,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've had those kind of dreams before. Being shot, or involved in some kind of robbery or hostage situation. I used to have very violent dreams.

Copper, I read your post where you said that you often dream of being in cities. I have those a lot. I'm always dreaming of being in some kind of city and it's usually a place I've never been. Sometimes it's a mix of different cities and sometimes it's a really futuristic looking city. I wonder what it means?
The thing that might apply for me from this dream interpretation site said the following:

"If you dream of a big city, then it suggests that you need to develop closer ties and relationships. You are feeling alienated and alone. "

This would make sense for me. I have felt like this all my life.

The gunman in the dream probably relates to work. I am under lots of pressure right now due to the state changing the rules on us. I work in Community Mental Health and we are going through major changes with paperwork and then we are going to have to use an electronic medical computer system to do our paperwork. So I have to go to training all summer regarding this. I kind of feel like a victim so it comes out with the gun man in my dream. I am trying to escape the stress.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts