Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Banned
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, it wasn't that kind of dream. And I hadn't been thinking about this person, either.

It's someone who posts here that I think is cool, and have a high opinion of, but in my dream they were being annoying and I wanted them to leave. It also involved childhood memories. It was very strange.

Anybody else ever dream of someone from this site?

· Registered
136 Posts
Ooh that's interesting, did you see them as a person? Unless you've seen a picture of them or somehow known it was them in your dream?
but still interesting =)

How were they being annoying (if I may ask)?

Never had any dreams of anyone from this site, I had a dream I was doing a presentation and the room was dark so I couldn't see my palm cards (scary..) and then consequently failed, but that's a different story. :)

· Banned
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ooh that's interesting, did you see them as a person? Unless you've seen a picture of them or somehow known it was them in your dream?
but still interesting =)

How were they being annoying (if I may ask)?

Never had any dreams of anyone from this site, I had a dream I was doing a presentation and the room was dark so I couldn't see my palm cards (scary..) and then consequently failed, but that's a different story. :)
I've seen pictures of them, and that's how they appeared. I also know this persons first name, but went by their user name in my dream. Thought that was weird.

Basically, I was trying to talk to someone else in my dream (this girl that I used to work with) and this person got mad and didn't want us to be alone. Also kept talking in this really whiny voice. I doubt that's how they talk in real life. :D

I don't think I've ever dreamed about someone from a message board before. I have no idea how this came up.

· killer of conversations
10,547 Posts
For the most part I've only dreamt of posting on here. What an exciting life I lead, huh? Lol. I've dreamt of a member before, but only because we've been messaging and talking off the boards since December of '07.

Lately work comes up in my dreams a lot, which is a REAL drag.

· Registered
10,771 Posts
I never dreamt of anyone on this board. I don't even dream about people I know in everyday life. I only dream about strangers, and being in places that I never been in my life. I am always dreaming about being in cities I have no idea where they are.

· immortal in the making
927 Posts
i think i have, but to be honest, i really cant remember. i dont remember my dreams very often, so half the time i wake up and i think i didnt have any. i'm pretty sure i did tho. not long ago. am sure it was a nice one too :)

· Registered
441 Posts
I actually had a dream about someone here the other night. I wont say who it is though, but me and my family went to vist this person and their family for the first time. I ended up watching a movie with this person and some other random stuff happened.

· wtf
426 Posts
I've dreamt of chat and the little chat icons (cat, sponge bob, penguin, girl, boy, basketball, etc.) and I could here the BEEP BEEP sound too, lol

I'm sure I've dreamt of other SASers but I can't remember. I mean, I would be surprised if I didn't. I think it's normal. I don't believe there's any special meaning behind it though. Dreams are basically representations of our subconscious. If we consciously think about someone before we go to bed, we probably won't dream about him/her. Anyway, that's my belief based on what I learned in psychology and my own personal experiences.

· "Why So Serious?"
901 Posts
A game that I used to always play was the only time I dreamt of something online.
I used to be obsessed with this game I used to play online, I played it as long as I could every single day and many times I would just keep dreaming it night after night.

Oh and no, I have not had a dream about this website or someone from this website.

· Registered
97 Posts
I used to be obsessed with this game I used to play online, I played it as long as I could every single day and many times I would just keep dreaming it night after night

Lol, I've done this a lot before too! Apparently I was heard talking in my sleep about platemail and worried that someone was going to steal my equipment.

· Registered
6,503 Posts
I dreamt that I met some people from SAS before, but I could not tell you who they were. I think they were overseas somewhere (highly likely given these are the ones I speak to on msn) possibly because the notion of being overseas and meeting such people in my current situation and reality seems genuinely surreal to me.

I dream of many surreal things.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.