Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my mom is finally back from vacation from my country after a month, before she went I had a dream about my teeth falling off which means a warning of a death in the family, and my mom had a dream of her being killed by being shot at, before she even went the gang activity was so bad in my country that her family and other people living in that area couldn't work for a day since they were told people would be targeting gang members to kill, either people who are police or people who volunteered to do it without being identified, she still went anyway. Just 2 days ago before she came here she was in the bus with several family members and my brother and cousin noticed a man who went in the bus and he was showing off his gun by lifting up his shirt for a short time but only a few people saw it, then my brother and cousin noticed he was looking at 2 guys in the back who were communicating with the guy in the gun and they kept looking at my mom, they were part of MS 13 gang and when my brother looked at them looking at my mom they turned their heads like they weren't looking, suddenly they got out of the bus and it was because there were cops on foot looking at buses, damn. the dream almost came true, when people visit there people tell other people nearby that someone from the US is visiting, a teenager family member from her half sister is in MS 13 and he would visit the house where my mom was staying, he's probably the idiot who tipped them off even though he had no problems with anyone, either my mom or the family

this dream almost came true, it's good that dreams warn us of what will happen and luckily the cops were there at the right time and place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts