Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't you just hate when the first sneeze is not completed and the second sneeze comes in? I'm not talking about consecutively. Has it happened to you? Just happened to me ...

Update:
Just to clarify, a consecutive double sneeze goes 'ah choo ... ah choo'

Non-consecutive ones go 'ah choochoo'

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
Uh, I always thought this was normal. If it's not then I'm in a lot of trouble because I always double sneeze.

·
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!
11,237 Posts
I LOOOOVE when I sneeze..its so refreshing LOL. !!!
Isnt it disappointing when you feel one coming and then it disappears at the last second.?

You can get the sneeze back, (sometimes ) if you look at a bright light...........

I usually only sneeze once, but sometimes Ill get a treat and get two in a row LOL!

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
I normally sneeze 4-6 times in a row(not even kidding) It's really annoying.
Wow, that would be pretty annoying. :um

I LOOOOVE when I sneeze..its so refreshing LOL. !!!
Isnt it disappointing when you feel one coming and then it disappears at the last second.?

You can get the sneeze back, (sometimes ) if you look at a bright light...........

I usually only sneeze once, but sometimes Ill get a treat and get two in a row LOL!
Sneezing actually kind of hurts for me, lol. I don't know why but it does. I guess it rattles my brain or something.

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to clarify, a consecutive double sneeze goes 'ah choo ... ah choo'

Non-consecutive ones go 'ah choochoo'

·
Bleep blorp blop bip boop
3,947 Posts
Sneezing feels great. They're like mini-orgasms. My sneezes always come in sets of 5. I wonder why that is? It is either 1 sneeze or 5 sneezes. Never more than 5.

·
c'est la vie
664 Posts
Wow, that would be pretty annoying. :um

Sneezing actually kind of hurts for me, lol. I don't know why but it does. I guess it rattles my brain or something.
It is annoying cause people look and me like WTF is wrong with that guy and yea It does hurt sometimes in the back of me throat.

·
Quack
1,673 Posts
My dad has the double sneeze. I've never heard him sneeze any different.

My brother's sneeze is kind of weird, it's missing the 'ah' part so it's only a loud 'CHOO!' Scares the **** out of everyone.

·
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!
11,237 Posts
Did you sneeze and your boxers disintegrated again?
haha! LOL AND LOL!

He probably sneezed with his dodgy boxers on, and the force probably caused the fabric at his butt to rip open!
On the other hand considering these underwear malfunctions we've been talking about, I'd probably have sneezed and the force propels Mr Tinkle out through the fly again lol!.......

Cue big laugh (Again) from laurenxox !:)...................

·
SOS Member
4,575 Posts
Double sneezing rarely happen to me. But I'd feel embarrassed whenever I sneeze in a room full of people.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts