Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It sounds like alot of fun. Try not to worry too much. You'll probably have a really good time. I'm always nervous about going to things like that too, but it usually turns out ok.

By the way, we saw BOC a few years ago. They're not my favorite band, but they weren't too bad.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. Your friend will be with you, and it'll be an adventure.

Here's a funny story of what happened to me at a concert once. I'm telling you this because it just goes to show you - you never know what kind of interesting things might happen.

We were at a Cheap Trick / 38 Special show and there were these 3 guys near us in the crowd. The bigger two were pushing the smaller one around. It looked like they knew each other, and were just messing with him. Well, one time when they pushed him, he tripped right in front of me. He put his hands out, but instead of falling, he crashed right into me, and his hand landed right on my chest. He froze for a second, then he pulled his hand away. I might've been upset if he hadn't looked so shocked.

That is definitely one of my more interesting concert memories. :lol

·
Registered
873 Posts
yeah hopefully i will be able to remember it my friend willow really loves to drink
I saw the Doobie Brothers in 1974 and I from what I can remember-- :b -- :cig they were awesome! You will have a blast! :clap

Blue Oyster Cult?! :shock How cool is that! :banana

It sounds like the concert is going to happen in a nice place, too. Wish I was going! :lol

BTW Willow is a neat name; wasn't there a character with that name on Buffy The Vampire Slayer?

Star

·
Registered
873 Posts
WOW! That moon hot tub suite is awesome! :banana I hope you get it! :yes

Did the tour show the hot tub? :stu I couldn't find it or else my eyes weren't focusing well during the virtual tour of the suite! :?

Star

·
Registered
873 Posts
Sounds like you are going to have an absolute blast, MrFrantic! :banana :boogie :banana :boogie :banana :clap

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
the guess who also puts on a great show. Randy Bachman can sure rip his guitar with the best of 'em.

·
Registered
873 Posts
You will be fine, MrFrantic.

I always try and remember that even the best laid plans don't always work out perfectly, but one can still have a blast and a gigglin' good time anyway! :banana

I always have a good time wherever I go, and you will, too! :banana

Star :banana

1 - 8 of 8 Posts