Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't you just hate that scenario where you are with a bunch of friends, sitting around and there is one girl in the group that you have a crush on. You are having fun and all and there is a great conversation going on but everyone leaves for a second to do something except for you and her and you are just awkwardly sitting there with her quietly, trying to think of things to say...

I was in that situation today and it was the worst because I feel like it ruined any chemistry we ever had. I have talked to this girl before while I was with all of my other friends and I was planning on getting this girl to date me but that awkward moment may have ruined it. I feel like this is deja vu. Anybody else ever experienced this and what did/should you do?

·
Registered
32 Posts
How were you planning on getting to date her if you can't talk to her one on one? I'm sure this ONE time didn't ruin any "chemistry" besides maybe a little bit of her oxytocin.

·
Psychedelic Mango Vision
282 Posts
Happens alot with me too, the guilt is horrible afterwards.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How were you planning on getting to date her if you can't talk to her one on one? I'm sure this ONE time didn't ruin any "chemistry" besides maybe a little bit of her oxytocin.
As you can see this wasnt my plan... It just happened in the moment and I was trying to prevent the silence but taht only made me panic more inside.

·
Registered
46 Posts
in your head you may feel you ruined the chemistry but honestly you most likely didnt. Awkward situations between people who like each other happen all the time. Have u thought maybe she likes u which is why she didnt say much? Maybe she was jus as nervous as u and wanted to make a good impression and froze..... ahhhh food for thought

1 - 7 of 7 Posts