Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you have days of confidence and then the next day u go back to feeling anxious and uncomfortable all over again? :/ i don't get why this happens when i get closer to a group of friends and really start to get to know them and feel comfortable around them and then the next day it's like i don't even know them! grawrrr it's so frustrating :no:|:mum

·
OneDayAtATime
102 Posts
you have days of confidence and then the next day u go back to feeling anxious and uncomfortable all over again? :/ i don't get why this happens when i get closer to a group of friends and really start to get to know them and feel comfortable around them and then the next day it's like i don't even know them! grawrrr it's so frustrating :no:|:mum
I know what you mean. I put so much importance on my social experiences, much more than other people do I think. Feeling accepted is such a comfortable feeling! Most people seem to be naturals at it, and can get acceptance whereever they go.

The only thing we can really do is play it cool, and be as friendly as possible no matter who's around.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I go through the same thing. The smallest things can throw me back into the anxiety loops, whether it's the amount of sleep I got the night before or a tiny social faux pas that crushes my confidence. :stu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts