Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do You Like Dogs or Cats?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I like dogs. Cats are ok but they r kinda sneaky and mysterious that make me a bit nervous.

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
I like them both, for different reasons. I can't decide! :shock

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I love dogs. I have never had a cat though because I am allergic to them.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I hate cats. I'm very allergic to them and I can't like an animal that makes my eyes turn red and swell up.

I'm not fond of dogs either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cats.

Dogs are too "in your face" for me. Plus, I'm not good with anything that tries to lick me.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nugan said:
Cats.

Dogs are too "in your face" for me. Plus, I'm not good with anything that tries to lick me.
:lol :agree Cats are kinda sneaky, and dogs make better companions. But dogs are pushy and big, coming close to sniff at people they don't know - just like the kind of people I hate. Well, I'm actually afraid of dogs, but I think a dog of my own would be ok, because it's not a stranger.
But, I refuse to inflict that anxiety on other people who are afraid of dogs too. I've known too many people who were total pricks when it came to their dog vs. other human beings. Both my dad and my sister were assaulted and bitten by dogs - and the dog owner sued them for upsetting their dog, even though they did no such thing! I mean - WTF?!. Now, I know I probably won't be such an *******, but I don't even want that responsibilty.
I've never heard of anything similar hapenning with cats.
And cats appeal more to my SA, because of their beahvior.
That said - I've never had any pet, and my parents wouldn't like one, so as long as I'm living with them it's a no go.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts