Nefelibata
4,054 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,724 Posts

·
gas guzzling feline
1,201 Posts
lol I am a crazy cat guy, I guess I should not be in this thread? but my mom has a really cute dog, and I love him, he is my little canine brother :D he is a Shiatsu dog

·
gas guzzling feline
1,201 Posts
:O

That looks like what would happen if you crossed a gorilla with a husky.
That looks like it has Chow Chow mixed in it. I used to have a male Chow Chow, a very protective angry dog

·
Super Moderator
34,905 Posts
That looks like it has Chow Chow mixed in it. I used to have a male Chow Chow, a very protective angry dog
Actually, I was afraid of them for a long time when I was a kid because they look like some kind of wild animal but I haven't met many dogs that wouldn't let me pet them. Mostly those little rat looking dogs are the meanest ones. They pick one person they trust and you might lose a finger if you get to close. :lol

I love the little rat looking dogs but I haven't found one that likes me yet.

·
gas guzzling feline
1,201 Posts
Actually, I was afraid of them for a long time when I was a kid because they look like some kind of wild animal but I haven't met many dogs that wouldn't let me pet them. Mostly those little rat looking dogs are the meanest ones. They pick one person they trust and you might lose a finger if you get to close. :lol

I love the little rat looking dogs but I haven't found one that likes me yet.
Get a Chow Chow, they are super loyal and they do not bite fingers off, they bite heads off lol:grin2:

121 - 140 of 164 Posts