Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21 - 40 of 185 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
your dog. my dog. funny dogs? what you learned from dogs? vids, pics, gifs....ALL the dogs!

(sorry it took me time to get this thread up & running too @HappyBread ;))
LOL Now you got me thinking if my dog is doing this comic thing on purpose cause he does this sometimes!! XD

Aw why sorry? It has now grown into a beautiful thread filled with so many adorable cuteness 0:)

That golden retriever one got me giggling hehe. The Alaskan Klee Kais are live action role playing splinter cell with the kid and they are nearing the target! AHHH! XD

Gotta wonder if dogs are actually conscious of their smile huh? Corgis are so cute :3

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu XD

She must mistake golden retrievers for lions

If I have a golden retriever, I'd do this too! XD

Maaan can't quote everything but these are just amazing. So many beautiful doggos :')

Keep em coming y'all :clap

· Protector of the Den
15,330 Posts
@HiddenFathoms I haven't seen Turner & Hooch, but I'll have to give it a watch. Actually haven't seen Old Yeller either, but I read the book.

Have you seen Sgt. Preston of the Yukon? King should be in command because it seems like most of the cases couldn't be solved without King lol Not very believable some of the commands King follows, but I'll pretend he understands because he is such a super dog :yes

· Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

@slyfox i haven't seen that! i am going to look it up. i was reading some of the comic strips.

there was a show when i was little that was canadian called the littlest hobo. have you ever seen it? i watched it as an adult and it was absolutely ridiculous :p but when i was a kid i loved it.

@naes haha i loved it too! our dog will not go on a skateboard either. he looks at me like "why/what are you trying to do to me". i would like to try taking him out on the surfboard but haven't had the chance to yet.

· Protector of the Den
15,330 Posts

@HiddenFathoms I know there are some episodes on youtube. Sgt. Preston of the Yukon has some ridiculous moments too. I like the complex commands King has gotten at least a few times. Things like "King go around that hill and sneak up behind the gunman." Maybe King is just a super smart dog :yes

Haven't heard of The Littlest Hobo, but I'll look it up.

I'll have to check out the Sgt. Preston comics too

· Nefelibata
4,060 Posts

· Protector of the Den
15,330 Posts
Oh man! The first time I saw Old Yeller! I wish I could have bottled my tears and sold them. :lol
Seems like most books and movies about dogs are sad. Writers just love to abuse them to tug at our emotions.

Don't think this is really a major spoiler about the book Cujo, but I'll put a spoiler tag anyway

Even Cujo made me sad when the dog first got rabies. I think it had chapters from his perspective. He was suffering and was trying to resist hurting his family at first.

· Registered
3,436 Posts

@slyfox i haven't seen that! i am going to look it up. i was reading some of the comic strips.

there was a show when i was little that was canadian called the littlest hobo. have you ever seen it? i watched it as an adult and it was absolutely ridiculous :p but when i was a kid i loved it.

@naes haha i loved it too! our dog will not go on a skateboard either. he looks at me like "why/what are you trying to do to me". i would like to try taking him out on the surfboard but haven't had the chance to yet.
nooooo, oceans are dangerous for doggies!

· Super Moderator
38,969 Posts
I remember once I had some cold soda and was walking towards the living room. My dog was right under my feet because she was always begging for food. She tried to dart in front of me and got tangled up in my feet. Obviously, I kind of tripped and spilled the soda on her back. She squealed like the worst thing that could ever possibly happen to a dog had just happened. Then she rolled over onto her back in a "submissive dog" pose and just laid there like "Why?"

:lol

21 - 40 of 185 Posts