Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
fellow human
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this normal? When I'm feeling confident, my writing gets really loopy and inconsistant. When I'm depressed, the letters begin to slant in all sorts of odd directions. But when my head is clear, my writing is more consistent.

I have seen people that are able to discern someones personality just by looking at their handwriting. So does this mean I have multiple personalities?:afr Or am I just really moody?

·
Registered
137 Posts
my handwriting changes too. when i'm nervous (usually in class) my hand writing changes and begins to get really choppy and messy. But if i'm relaxed and confident my handwriting is more fluid and it looks better. I could probably tell you what my mood was during certain classes just by looking at my notes.

·
Registered
289 Posts
My handwriting is always different. It's not just a little different either- it looks like different people did it. I have about 5 or 6 regular types, but unfortunately, if I write for any length of time, they all show up in the same work, lol. Looks kinda ridiculous and messy...

However, I am also a lefty, which makes things interesting to begin with hehe.

·
Banned
177,222 Posts
Mine is pretty bad no matter what mood I'm in. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
my handwriting change all the time as well. I find it very hard to write the same style consistently, like i have to put a lot of effort and focus into it. So usually, my handwriting is very inconsistent ,sloppy and changes shape and size from letter to letter. Today I just slipped through my notebook and, there is just so many different styles its annoying me ; and i cant write in straight lines, it is always slanting up and down in no particular direction.

·
Iam building a religion
2,834 Posts
Ha ..i thought i was the only person who experienced this. when i really dont feel like doing something my writing looks like chicken scratch or heiroglyphics and iam usually unable to read what i wrote later on.

·
Thinking of cleverness
3,184 Posts
It does for me. When I care about something I will take my time to make sure my writing is neat as can be. But when I'm rushed or do not care it's sloppy. I have such messy writing for a girl. I throw in some cursive into my words and some letters have 2-3 different ways I write them. All depends on what it is I'm writing.

·
Misanthrope
214 Posts
Yeah. When I'm feeling happy, my letters stand upright with no slant, have an attractive mixture of angular and cuvaceous strokes and have small spaces between letters and words.

When I'm depressed, my letters slant sporadically in all different directions, their sizes change widlly, I use capital letters as lower case letters randomly and the spaces between words become a lot larger.

·
Banned
3,217 Posts
haha, transmitting your emotions through your hand movements :). I can't say I've really ever done that. My hand writing is different levels of illegibility, depending on the implement.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.