·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also,could you explain in what ways?

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
It think it clearly expresses what I think of gun-grabbers.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to answer my own thread! I think in real life I come across as very sweet-(I'm good at hiding the more "interesting" aspects.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
It reflects more of my feelings, than who I am or who I want to be.
I guess I could want to be a little girl, playing dress-up, but I'm not and can't be. Though I feel like I am at times.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I relate so much to Plato (Sal Mineo) from Rebel Without A Cause. The odd kid who never had any friends, had a terrible relationship with his parents, and latches onto whoever he can as a combination of bestfriend/boyfriend/parent/God.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Yes it does reflect who I am. Even tho i'm not black the Tommie Smith and John Carlos power to the people salute at the 1968 Summer Olympics is symbolic of overcoming a very dark moment in history. Much like i'm trying to overcome a dark moment in mine.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
It might reflect my laid back side a bit but I'm not sure what else it reflects if anything though.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
My current avatar has nothing to do with me.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
I just like South Park a lot. And Motor Racing is my passion so they are combined!!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Come on, it's been 32 years since the movie came out!

·
SAS Member
14,453 Posts
I suppose mine in some ways reflects my passivity and gentle nature, but he's just a character I like.
Griffith isn't very passive and gentle, lol. Well, he is when he's leader of The Band of the Hawks, But that doesn't last very long :p

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,175 Posts
Mine have usually been black musicians which I like & as a musician it's sort of like self reflection within my ethnicity. My current one is just some random pic of a black drummer I found, he has a huge fro so it combines my love of late 60's early 70's style with my love of instruments/musicians

·
Registered
928 Posts
It explains that I love my lil hoomin growing inside me even though I havnt met my hoomin yet! The love is unmeasurable! I feel like I know what love is now. I would die for my hoomin. :)

1 - 20 of 114 Posts