Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me: wow, for a summer tha sucked so much... It went by pretty fast. It must have been the Bible study that kept me sane. ^_^
Other Guy: bible study!?!?!?!?!?!
Me: ya, gotta problem with that? :p

This was from facebook. He is isn't a Chirstian. he also didn't give any answer after that.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Me: wow, for a summer tha sucked so much... It went by pretty fast. It must have been the Bible study that kept me sane. ^_^

This was from facebook. He is isn't a Chirstian. he also didn't give any answer after that.
Hurt you? No, I wouldn't say so. If he's not a Christian, then he probably just thinks that Bible study is a strange way to spend the Summer.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
That amount of punctuation is pretty menacing. They resemble a small army of spear and scythe wielding zealots leading an attack on the cute little kitty face (or whatever the ^_^ thing is), intent on dismembering its carets from its underscore.

·
Banned
12,147 Posts

Unless you have some other reason to believe this person would want to hurt you, my guess would be that they're harmless.

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
That amount of punctuation is pretty menacing. They resemble a small army of spear and scythe wielding zealots leading an attack on the cute little kitty face (or whatever the ^_^ thing is), intent on dismembering its carets from its underscore.
Definitely.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Harmless. You are reading too much into it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'd react the same way. Bible study!?

I'll now keep my mouth shut and not respond to this again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts