Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm Steve and I'm 30. I have never had a girlfriend and no real friends. I've got a couple of friends from growing up in various cities that I've known for years but that's it. No best friend, close relationships, lovers, drinking buddies...etc.

I find myself withdrawn and slow. I went camping with a outdoors group I joined and didn't talk much. I can keep up, understand what they are saying, and laugh at jokes alot but nothing to say. The brain doesn't even think anything. "Oh he made a joke about xyz.. it was funny" Sometimes it will. The couple of times people talked with me it would be a short dull talk, but better than nothing!

I dont feel anxious, I feel withdrawn sitting in the corner all "drrrrrrr" and zombied out. I'm prety sure I have add or adhd too -- "squirrel!" My memory and recall sucks. "I was about...uhhhh.....with...what's her name....uhhhhhhh..yeah" "Did you see that game the other day? The uhhhh ummm...team played this other team".

I'm looking for something to boost memory, recall, speed of thought, clarity, wit, confidence, mental engagement, attention to things around me..etc.

If your interested, or can relate more of my story and what I experience can be found here.
http://www.naturalgame.com/showthread.php?t=15386

·
Fighting demons!
767 Posts
Sounds like you have autism. Adhd doesn't east btw. It's made up by doctors to make money. But then again ppl would believe anything without doing any research on the subject, no common sense and too much relaying on other ppl for information. You will just get sucked into a vortex like the other brain dead sheep. Like puppets being controlled by the pharma companies.

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
compgeni, I can relate. Maybe you are depressed? Sometimes a stimulating antidepressant will help i.e. Zoloft, Effexor. In a few cases stimulants are a good treatment i.e. Adderall. It's also possible that you just aren't practiced in social interaction. With more practice this could improve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts