Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
RON PAUL 2012
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love reggae and pure hearted rastafarians.. I love it because of how much love and soul they put into the music. I myself do not believe Ras Tafari to be the messiah..or God incarnate. He even says so himself many times. But since he is the head figure of a "cult" group and I sing his music all day, does that make me...idk the correct word, but does it take me away from being a true christian?
its like, pokemon has hidden meaning..tying it with satanism... do you think this is the same situation?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...Zetf9pEazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20111017224903AAwdtO6

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
I like modern christian music now. That's what I learned about myself recently. I didn't know that before. And I have learned I rather sing and direct my energies with a clear conscience to God and good, than to feel awkward and sing about things that don't really matter. Alot of rock music makes me uncomfortable. It is energizing when you hear it, but when its off it isn't. Good music lifts the spirit and keeps in there. That's my take on it. Everyone is different.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts