Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

does it disgust you when people touch their feet?

• yes

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • no

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • never thought about it

Votes: 17 31.5%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when youre out in public and someone (work, mall, park, movies, etc) touches their feet and does not wash their hands, do you get digusted?

i have OCD and when i see something like this it grosses me out. kind weird for personal reasons but i just get grossed out when i see this

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
Not really, no.

I do take issue when someone ****s up their feet horribly and still wears sandals. A friend of mine does this, his toe is like oozing pus and purple and he still wears sandals. Gross.

·
SnotRocketTime
404 Posts
never thought about it but if i did see someone touching their feet and their feet were all dirty and gross then i'd make it a point to not touch whatever they did after that. lol

·
Registered
230 Posts
It bothers me but not as much as people who touch animals and then don't wash their hands. Cats especially.

My mom once argued that cats clean themselves... uhh yeah... they lick their butts, then they clean their fur with their tongue. Hygiene at its finest.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
It depends on the person. You, that I'm talking to, have ugly feet, though.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Nope I don't care, something about feet that does annoy me though is when my friends wear sandles and have long toe nails or their nail polish is growing off! I feel like a snob saying this, but I have to resist the urge to offer to do their nails for them. It just looks so grimey.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
when youre out in public and someone (work, mall, park, movies, etc) touches their feet and does not wash their hands, do you get digusted?

i have OCD and when i see something like this it grosses me out. kind weird for personal reasons but i just get grossed out when i see this
but.. i thought you.. liked feet? :p

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
It doesn't bother me. I'm not a fan of people with foot fetishes though. Sucking on toes is something I don't want to witness.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can't really say that I care about what people do with their feet. But what does bother me is when people lick food off their fingers. The sucking sound and that sheen of saliva are perfect components for that ick factor.

·
finished uni!
449 Posts
Yes...if they are cutting their toe-nails.

·
dazed and confused
960 Posts
As long as that person isn't a food-service worker, it wouldn't bother me much. I guess I would just make sure I didn't touch anything that person touched. It's pretty disgusting to imagine the gross things you probably touch everyday without thinking about it. People pick their noses, scratch their arses and who knows what else, then touch door handles, grocery cart handles, etc, then you come along and touch those things too. It's not a good thing to dwell on LOL. I just make sure I don't touch my face when I'm out in public, and wash my hands when I get home.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts