Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Sternritter
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes it seems like I'm the only person in the world who does not have a facebook.

Used myspace back in the day.. never got around to making a facebook and now my self esteem is too low. Like I imagine nobody caring about me if I put myself out there, thus making me feel even worse.

Please tell me I'm not alone!

·
Sternritter
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See I hate that stuff too. N yeah you can't delete your page haha. The CIA gotta keep tabs on you.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I deleted my facebook last year, and I can say I feel kind of happy that I deleted my account C:
Now I am tumblin´ like a boss :D

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I have a page, but never use it. Basically, it's like I don't have one.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well, I can say it's handy even if you don't intend to communicate with people often. It's a great tool to follow various sites, personas, media, etc., kinda like rss 2.0, adjusting itself to your liking and saving time I'd otherwise waste browsing everything for updates manually. :)

I don't care about amount of "friends" in a list or absence of status updates there, really. :p

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I told myself that I would never get one. Sure enough, I did get one and I barely use it. I only use it to spy on other people and to keep in contact with like, three people. Sigh.

I have only 6 friends on there and I keep everything private so no one can see my friends list because I am ashamed of having so few friends.

On the other hand, there are games on FB that you can play. You can subscribe to your favorite brands, movies, networks, etc. and get updates, coupons, etc. You can have one just for those updates and the games.

I joined some religious groups and another one that simply posts stuff everyday like quotes and stuff to motivate you.

You can subscribe to news networks, too and get updates or do that with Youtube. I did that and they post updates on popular videos and stuff.

Facebook is not just for socializing, you know.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
I hate using fb because I sent out a happy christmas to everyone on there I am "friends" with. And you know what, I get ignored. Not a single reply. People are so rude.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
got one, hardly use it any more now though. I'll make another one in due time is just that 95% of people on mine I really couldn't care less about them and the annoying amount of notifications about crap all you get as well.

All those I care about have my phone number, MSN and or Skype

·
Cynical Idealist
1,339 Posts
I deactivated mine a while ago. All the people I give a crap about I communicate with in other ways, and I rarely had anything interesting or witty to post.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't have a facebook, I rather talk face to face with people.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts