Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

does anyone of u tried this product. I cant try it cause it needs a credit card and it isnt downloadable anywhere(only shipping on the site)...
http://www.pricelesssuccess.co.uk/totalmind/index.html
it sounds also over optimistic and looks like the typical sales site but im willing to give anything a try to see if it helps.

hope someone tried it, if yes please share it here

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have buyed it and the customer service provided me a download link short after i ordered. I have listened for the first time and i think its a good product. He tells you and convinces you that you are cured of your core limiting belief like "i am a failure etc." . This really supports my affirmations which i use everyday.
Ill use it for a week everyday and update my progress with the program here.

·
Registered
331 Posts
i have buyed it and the customer service provided me a download link short after i ordered. I have listened for the first time and i think its a good product. He tells you and convinces you that you are cured of your core limiting belief like "i am a failure etc." . This really supports my affirmations which i use everyday.
Ill use it for a week everyday and update my progress with the program here.
It's good to try different tools to get better and be happy.
You should try it and see how it works, just don't expect a change all the sudden, things like that takes time and patience.

I was once told instead of listening your normal music on a cd palyer to listen to good things and happy thoughts about yourself, the mind will get caught up with this good thoughts and you eventually start believing it.

I never really tried as I didn't look for a good cd to play this.
But yea it's all about the mind.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well the program so far does a good job. Today i was angry because one of my roomates writed a thing on the wall that upsetted me, but i really is only a advice because ive forgotten to put the whater out of the whatercooker. I took it personally first and wanted to write something like "get a life" but than i listened to the cd... and im leaving my old anxious you which is bothered by other peoples opinions behind me -more and more.
I dont know if this change is permament just hope for the best.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Oh cool keep updating.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
after watching some of his youtube videos i come to the conclusion that this guy is soulless. He speaks and speaks and his positivity is annoying.
I found cds by Glenn Harold much more effective, he has energy behind his words and it feels good to listen to him. If the cd doesnt feel good than it isnt working, its as simple as that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts