Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's pretty old and I've seen this straight out from MTV, but I do not know the song title and the artiste. So please help me with this.

It's a sorta something like sandstorm but it's a bit more of a soft dance. It goes like 'ceen the cee, ba suba ba baju baju kay' With trumpet sounds following after that...it sounds like spanish or something but I don't know.

I not very sure...but it's pretty old..like around 2000 or something.

For trance, techno, happy hardcore, dance fans or potential DJ's, please help identify this song.

·
Registered
145 Posts
This is just a random guess, but maybe I'm Blue by Eiffel 65? Doesn't really match your description that well, but for some reason it popped into my head.

·
Banned
728 Posts
It's pretty old and I've seen this straight out from MTV, but I do not know the song title and the artiste. So please help me with this.

It's a sorta something like sandstorm but it's a bit more of a soft dance. It goes like 'ceen the cee, ba suba ba baju baju kay' With trumpet sounds following after that...it sounds like spanish or something but I don't know.

I not very sure...but it's pretty old..like around 2000 or something.

For trance, techno, happy hardcore, dance fans or potential DJ's, please help identify this song.
This is my guess, lol. No idea!

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww nice...but unfortunately it's not the song i'm looking for :( But nice song anyways :) Oh, it's not Blue either. :(

If I remember slightly, it was a lady who sang it and she was in front of a group of people and these people were holding trumpets and other instruments.Like the vid above, she was dancing with them too...oh I know, how vague..but blah...it was around 2000s when it first appeared. (if im not wrong)

·
Banned
728 Posts
It might be something by basement jaxx:

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha nice try! But that girl was something of Hispanic race and like I've mentioned, it sounded spanish.

·
Banned
728 Posts
This is the most fun game on the net (seriously).

Heres another go:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts