Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like you all to meet my imaginary friend. Her name's Brady. She's actually really nice because whenever I'm in a bad mood she tries to cheer me up, and she gives me advice when I need it at a crucial moment. At times she can also be really annoying though, yelling at me when I do something bad or scolding me, but I feel like we can talk about anything or talk about nothing. It doesn't matter because whatever I say it doesn't matter how much or how little I say, and I also feel so calm around her. It's nice. :love
What about you? Do you have an imaginary friend?

·
Very Quiet
2,934 Posts
Your serious or are you just messing?

Well if your not I have an imaginary cup of gas and a match and I'm imaginarily lighting it now..

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your serious or are you just messing?

Well if your not I have an imaginary cup of gas and a match and I'm imaginarily lighting it now..
Awwwweee... I thought I'd find someone with one on here :shock

·
Quag filante
8,709 Posts
Yes, I have one that's been in my room for almost 10 years now.

·
Unhappy forever.
4,942 Posts
I was a lonely child you see....so I've had plenty of imaginary friends over the years. Right now, I have one imaginary friend with no name. He's cool. I sometimes imagine us doing fun stuff together and enjoying ourselves. I feel sad that I can't take him to work with me because if people saw me talking to an unseen person, they'd think I'm more effed up that I already am.

·
Winter is coming
2,650 Posts
This is Burt. He recently got fired from his job, where he worked as a space cowboy and has been drinking himself to death ever since. We plan to host an intervention for him soon.

·
Manic Hispanic
5,406 Posts
Oh okay. Everyone, this is my friend Bob. Say hello Bob.

He says hello.

He's a nice guy. He went to college doesn't have a job right now. He's nice but he can also be tough as nails too. If I'm ever in a fight, he has my back. Isn't that right Bob?

Bob says yes.

Bob has a mohawk, but it's shorter. But he likes it shorter, don't you Bob?

Bob says yes.

Well that's it. Say goodbye Bob.

Bob says goodbye.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts