Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Stuck
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a real random question but I'm just wondering, I don't know anyone (literally no one) my age that still sleeps in a single bed yet I still do. I haven't been able to afford a new one so I've been using the same one since I was a kid. Am I the only one?

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
Yeah man we're too poor to buy an over sized bed anyways. Who needs that extra space, you fit real comfy in a single bed (unless you're like 6'4)

·
Patron St. of Mediocrity
3,188 Posts
I sleep in a twin sized bed, which is only slightly larger I think. I can't sleep in an oversized bed by myself. It feels really weird. Plus It allows room for all my other stuff because I can just shove my bed over in the corner.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Sadly I still do and I'm way too old to be continuing to do so. In saying that I have a tiny room, to have have a bigger bed I'd need to loose my tiny wardrobe or tiny desk. A measurement of a small pathetic life I suppose.

FML :(

·
Registered
75 Posts
For 19+ years I slept on a twin bed.

Since 2010 I sleep on this single bed not by choice but ever since becoming a "minimalist" I am liking the additional space. I do like having my arms in front of me when I turn sideways but I added chairs to accommodate this.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Your not the only one. I still sleep in the same room, with same single bed that I had since I was 8. I'm not getting laid anytime soon, so I'm not concerned about it.

·
Irreversibly Invisible
4,095 Posts
I don't have a bed. I sleep on a single air mattress.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
yep single bed but im 5'10" and my feet are sticking out unless I am on a angle so getting a king single soon don't need anything bigger

·
Super Moderator
33,850 Posts
I can't stand smaller beds. I tend to move around a lot so it really disturbs my sleep when I have to actually pay enough attention to make sure I'm not going to roll off the bed.

The bed I have now is a full that my mom gave me when she bought a new bed. Of course the mattress sags so I have to put extra effort into making it so it doesn't look too bad when I'm awake.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts