Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, I'm not suicidal but apathetic. I'm not actively trying to kill myself or actively thinking about. I just wouldn't care if it happened.

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm agnostic so that's not really a factor.

·
Captain Spacey
386 Posts
Do I fear death? No.

Would I care? No.

Life has been a long crappy ordeal... I feel like I have lived a wasted life... I feel I could have done so much more living had it not been for SA... a prison that set certain boundaries that normal folks cross everyday but I can't

I live with so many incomprehensible fears...

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I don't want to die. Life owes me big time and I am not going to let it get off the hook that easily.

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
I don't care if I live or die. I've come to terms with it if it happens, and death better be putting all the cards on the table to make me die cause I'll be fighting him if it happens. I always love a good challenge.

·
thoughts are just thought
1,263 Posts
Don't fear the Reaper.

Although this is probably the longest period of my life were I wasn't suicidal, I have no fear of death.

Old age scares me much more... especially since I doubt I will have kids or a family to help me. My greatest fear in life isn't dying, it's dying alone and unloved... I am living my greatest fear every day.

·
Inactive Member
574 Posts
If I were diagnosed with a terminal illness tomorrow I think my overwhelming feeling would be one of relief. There isn't really anything left I want to achieve in life at this point. Seriously, who's going to notice or care that there's a couple less crappy novels in the world? I'd never kill myself because my sister needs me to care for her, but if I had a guilt-free escape route... yeah, I would be perfectly at peace with that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts