Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i like to stretch things.

i used to love the grey erasers that you could pull on.

gum works okay too but it is kind of sticky.

·
castor sacs
7,092 Posts
Not especially, but I do fiddle with things. I used to have a putty eraser that I'd knead in my palm during class, but I lost it a long time ago to the dust bunnies, probably somewhere in an abandoned corner of my room. I also love eating bags of mini marshmallows for snacks; I have a sort of gross/weird habit of kneading and stretching them in my hands until they turn into a giant, sticky white globule. Once it's an even paste, I eat it. :p

·
Banned
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not especially, but I do fiddle with things. I used to have a putty eraser that I'd knead in my palm during class, but I lost it a long time ago to the dust bunnies, probably somewhere in an abandoned corner of my room. I also love eating bags of mini marshmallows for snacks; I have a sort of gross/weird habit of kneading and stretching them in my hands until they turn into a giant, sticky white globule. Once it's an even paste, I eat it. :p
i think stretching things might be a particular kind of fiddling.

i remember when i was much younger how i would roll up the soft middle part of slices of bread into compact balls. i thought it was funny how much you could reduce the size of a slice of bread.

one time for art (when we had to make edible sculptures) i melted down marshmallows with a small amount of water until they became a consistent paste. then i made them into different shapes and froze the shapes (i got the marshmallow paste all over my hands doing this). they turned out very weird since the different components of the marshmallow separated out. when i shared them they were rather well received. and, no, i didn't eat them afterwards.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
Only my one eyed lizard, but actually I don't find pleasure in stretching things. I like to squeeze things like those stress balls for example.

·
Villain in glasses
3,511 Posts
I love playing with my hair, the texture of that certain way I put it feels so good.

·
ಠ_ಠ
496 Posts
I like to take .wav files and stretch them.

I like stretching rubber bands.

Stretching before working out.

Stretching my jacket after it has been in the dryer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts