Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hi people,

If you've not seen my thread:

http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f34/my-video-tips-series-towards-social-confidence-230974/

Does anyone care? Should I continue?
Hi Nick,

I'm not sure if the EFT technique is for me, but I think it's a great initiative that you have taken to do these videos. I think that if this is something that you find really motivating, it might be helpful for you to continue with the videos.
Also, are you planning any videos about other topics related to anxiety?

Sincerely,
Anticipate

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,364 Posts
I've not checked out your videos yet but did you know most of them are locked? Like the one you linked in your other thread? I'm not sure if you've done this recently because you've not been getting feedback but if not you should unlock them as there are people not on this forum who might be interested or who might benefit from them and give you feedback.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've not checked out your videos yet but did you know most of them are locked? Like the one you linked in your other thread? I'm not sure if you've done this recently because you've not been getting feedback but if not you should unlock them as there are people not on this forum who might be interested or who might benefit from them and give you feedback.
I'm not sure what you mean I'm afraid Tanya, they are posted as "Unlisted" which just means only people with a link can view them. So seeing as I posted the links to them in my posts, there shouldn't be any problem.

The only one that's "public" is the one above, and that's because I wanted it to appear in the forum itself. All others must be viewed by clicking the link and going to youtube.

I've just done that because I don't want people clicking through to them from other associated videos on youtube.

Hope that helps, let me know if you can't view them, though I would be shocked :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts