Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's looking forward to the 50th anniversary? :)

I know this is a fan trailer since filming isn't set to start until April, but I think it's really well done and worth a watch. He's included all 11 incarnations of the doctor.

THIS IS A PLACE FOR FRIENDLY DISCUSSION. NO HATERS PLEASE!

·
Banned
3,597 Posts
I've seen all episodes while David Tennant was in it, after and before him, not much.It's a nice show, but i don't like their choice of actors.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
THIS IS A PLACE FOR FRIENDLY DISCUSSION. NO HATERS PLEASE!
Bah! Grumble, grumble! Classic series. Humbug! Silurians with noses.

Just kidding. :b I'm interested to see what they will do for the 50th anniversary too. I'd love to see Paul McGann involved somehow. Even just a brief cameo, flashback, anything!

·
Super Moderator
9,458 Posts
I've seen all episodes while David Tennant was in it, after and before him, not much.It's a nice show, but i don't like their choice of actors.
Perhaps you might prefer Torchwood? It's a sister show to Doctor Who and I actually prefer it.

As for the 50th, I'm really looking forward to it. I hope they've managed to convince most of the past Doctors to take part.

·
Banned
3,597 Posts
Perhaps you might prefer Torchwood? It's a sister show to Doctor Who and I actually prefer it.
I've seen few Torchwood episodes before, and I've tried watching it again (a week ago actually), and for some reason, it just didn't hold my attention.I've got Fringe already that's a bit similar, so I'm looking for more comedy kind of shows.

Thanks anyway :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts